- Culturing of major agricultural crop pests viz., Helicoverpa armigera, Spodoptera litura, Plutella xylostella and Achaea janata
- Toxicity to insect natural enemies (predator & parasites) as per EPPO guideline (field study)
- Phytotoxicity study of Insecticides/Nematicides/Acaricides on various crops
- Compatibility evaluation of agrochemicals against various crop pests
- Evaluation of Insecticides/Nematicides/Acaricides against major crop pests under lab and field conditions
- Bioefficacy and crop injury studies of New insecticide formulations against crop pests under field/greenhouse condition
- Assessment of insect natural enemies toxicity of various agrochemicals under field condition
- Laboratory bioassay of agrochemicals, botanicals and microbial insecticides against major crop pests viz, Helicoverpa armigera, Plutella xylostella, Spodoptera litura and Achaea janata estimation of LC50 and potency.
Culturing household pests (Mosquito species viz., Culex quinquefasciatus, Aedes aegypti and Anopheles stephensi, Cockroach species viz., Periplaneta americana and Blattella germanica, House fly, Musca domestica & Dust mite, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus).
- Efficacy of household insecticides
- Surface persistency of household insecticides
- Efficacy and Persistency of insecticide impregnated bed net as per WHO guidelines
- Efficacy and Potency of Bio larvicides like Bti
- Approval received from RCGM to import eggs of GM Aedes aegypti