- Culturing of major agricultural crop pests viz., Helicoverpa armigera, Spodoptera litura and Plutella xylostella
- Toxicity to insect natural enemies (predator & parasites) as per standard protocol and guidelines (field study)
- Phytotoxicity study of Insecticides/Nematicides/Acaricides on various crops
- Compatibility evaluation of agrochemicals against various crop pests
- Evaluation of Insecticides/Nematicides/Acaricides against major crop pests under lab and field conditions
- Bioefficacy and crop injury studies of new insecticide formulations against crop pests under field/greenhouse condition.
- Assessment of insect natural enemies toxicity of various agrochemicals under field condition
- Laboratory bioassay of agrochemicals, botanicals and microbial insecticides against major crop pests viz, Helicoverpa armigera, Plutella xylostella and Spodoptera litura estimation of LC50 and potency.